Schedule A Custody Agreement

60/40 Schedule gives a parent 60% of the time spent with the child and the other parent 40%. These schedules are used with shared custody, as both parents have a lot of time with the children. This residential safety plan allows the child to spend weekdays with one parent and weekends with the other. It offers a lot of structure and routine with limited exchanges. It works just as well for parents who don`t get along, as it doesn`t require them to live nearby or communicate often. On the other hand, a parent has the child every weekend and misses the daily life of the week/school. This could be modified so that a parent can have two out of three weekends. When it comes to setting a custody and visiting schedule, you have some flexibility to create an agreement that best meets your child`s needs and situation. Below are some common child care plans. The child spends four days a week with one parent and the other three with the other parent. This child care system allows for a large structure and allows both parents to participate in the day-to-day care of the child. However, it can be difficult to attract children from their homes. Parents should communicate well and live nearby and at the child`s school.

The child lives five days with one parent, then two days with the other. This child care system can be adapted so that the schedule starts each day, so that it can work well with a large number of work situations. The child can also spend time with both parents during the week. However, if there is an exchange in the middle of the week, parents should live nearby and be able to communicate about the school and other activities. 50/50 Schedules can benefit a child, as the child spends a lot of time with both parents. This allows him to establish a close relationship with both parents and to feel cared for by both parents. Once you have the judge`s signature, be sure to submit the provision (the agreement). The court will keep the original and you and the other parent each have a copy, stamped „Filed“ by the clerk. Divorce is never easy, especially when children are involved.

In divorce cases, Pennsylvania courts consider a number of factors in the granting of custody of children, all of which revolve around what is in the best interests of the child. This is another 50/50 housing plan. The child lives two days with one parent, the next two days with the other parent, and then three days with the first parent. The schedule changes next week, so children can spend time each week with both parents. It is an arrangement that can work well for children who are not in school. However, parents need to be able to communicate well to cope with frequent exchanges, and children may not like to change so often at home. You can include child care settings for the time the child burns, away from both parents. Third-party time can be the child`s time at school, daycare or a grandparent visit. The calculation of third-party time can provide a more accurate representation of the actual educational time for each parent. For example, a 70/30 each weekend arrangement may seem unbalanced for weekend parents. However, it may be closer to 60/40 when kite or school classes are deducted. If you and your ex-spouse are having trouble agreeing on your stay plan, contact your family lawyer.